- You are giving permission to Topsoils Northwest Inc. to access your property and provide delivery
service to your location.
- Topsoils Northwest Inc. is not liable for any damage beyond the roadway.
- Drivers are to make deliveries on a paved or gravel surface, not to drive over grass/ dirt/ lawn.
- If the homeowner instructs the driver to exceed a paved or gravel surface, the homeowner is liable
for damages and/or tow bill and any other expenses.
- This delivery does not include dump spreading of material. That is to be discussed with office
personal before delivery.
- If a load is turned away and sent back to our office a mandatory fee of up to $150 will be charged.
Topsoils Northwest MAKES DELIVERIES TO THE CURB SIDE ONLY. As owner or contractor for this job I
hereby save and hold harmless from all liability Topsoils Northwest, Inc., and their driver as a
result their vehicle being beyond the roadway. I accept full responsibility for any property damage
which might occur beyond this point and any towing charges necessitated by the property conditioned
causing the vehicle to get stuck. Customer will also pay the vendor for any expenses for collection
of this note, including attorney’s fees. Such action may be laid to Snohomish, County, Washington
without regard to residence of the defendant, the owner within described premises is hereby advised
that lien may be claimed by Topsoils Northwest, Inc. if the full amount of this invoice is not paid
within 30 days. I agree that this order and/or work performed by Topsoils Northwest Inc. is not
subject to prevailing wage rules unless prior notice was prevailing wage rules. By agreeing to these
terms and conditions I agree that the quantity that is delivered is the correct amount.