When shopping on AliExpress, you’re likely familiar with order statuses like “Order Received” or “Dispatched.” However, there’s one status that might raise questions: “Frozen Order.”
This article will shed light on what a Frozen Order means and provide insights into why it occurs. So, let’s take a loot at “Why is My AliExpress Order Frozen” and how you can fix this issue.
What is a Frozen Order on AliExpress?
A frozen order on AliExpress is an order that has been temporarily placed on hold by AliExpress.
When an order is frozen, the buyer and seller will not be able to take any further action on the order, such as shipping the item or canceling the order. The order will remain frozen until AliExpress resolves the issue.
If you have an order that has been frozen, you can contact AliExpress customer service to inquire about the status of the order and to find out what steps you need to take to resolve the issue.
Why is My AliExpress Order Frozen?
If your AliExpress order is frozen, it could be due to several reasons, and AliExpress has specific protocols in place to address each situation.
Here are the possible reasons why your AliExpress order might be frozen:
- Seller Under Investigation:
- AliExpress closely monitors its sellers to ensure they uphold the platform’s standards and policies. If suspicious or unsafe activities are detected, an investigation is initiated.
- If your order is affected by this, it means the seller is currently under investigation. During this period, AliExpress will work with the seller to resolve the issue.
- Back Charge Through Bank:
- In cases where there’s a chargeback, which means the paid amount is reversed to the buyer, the order processing is automatically halted.
- This could happen due to various reasons such as unauthorized transactions or disputes with the bank.
- Manual Verification by AliExpress:
- In some cases, manual verification may be necessary. This can happen for reasons like large quantity orders or glitches in the payment gateway.
- AliExpress freezes the order until all details are thoroughly examined. This process typically takes 3 to 5 business days.
- Unsettled Dispute:
- If a buyer raises a dispute regarding the order, AliExpress will freeze the respective order until the dispute is resolved.
- The dispute resolution process involves investigating the issue raised by the buyer and reaching a fair resolution.
In any of these situations, it’s important to communicate with AliExpress customer support and provide any necessary information they may require to resolve the issue.
How to Unfreeze an AliExpress Order?
Below are steps to take based on the specific reason for the frozen order:
Seller Under Investigation:
If your order is frozen due to the seller being under investigation, you don’t need to take any immediate action. AliExpress will independently verify the seller’s practices to ensure compliance with their policies.
In the event that the investigation leads to the closure of the seller’s account, you can expect to receive a refund within a period of 3 to 20 working days. This time frame allows for the necessary administrative processes to be completed.
Chargeback Through Bank:
If your order is frozen due to a chargeback initiated by your bank, it’s important to promptly contact your bank for further details and clarification on the chargeback process.
If the chargeback is successfully processed, you can expect to receive a full refund for your order. Once the refund is confirmed, the order will be unfrozen and processing will resume.
However, if the chargeback is not successful, the order will remain frozen until the payment issue is resolved.
Manual Verification by AliExpress:
In the case of manual verification being required by AliExpress, it’s crucial to exercise patience while they conduct a thorough examination of the order details. This verification process typically takes 3 to 5 business days.
If you do not receive any response or resolution after a reasonable period of time, you may consider filing a dispute with AliExpress. Please be aware that the dispute resolution process may take approximately 1 to 2 weeks to reach a resolution.
If your order is frozen due to an unsettled dispute, it’s recommended to wait for AliExpress to actively engage in the resolution process. They will thoroughly investigate the issue raised by the buyer and work towards a fair and satisfactory resolution.
If, however, you find yourself dissatisfied with the outcome of the dispute resolution, you have the option to request a charge back from your bank. Be sure to provide all necessary evidence to support your claim.
It’s essential to maintain open communication with AliExpress customer support throughout this process.
They will be able to provide you with specific guidance and address any additional concerns you may have.
Understanding Frozen Orders on AliExpress provides clarity on a lesser-known status.
By knowing the causes and steps to resolve them, you can navigate this situation with confidence and ensure a smooth shopping experience.
Also Check Out: